This means we haven't been able to verify your details and identity. Our sign up security measures make sure that we match and give access to the right person.
The main thing is to make sure your details are entered exactly as shown on your ID. Reasons for unsuccessful sign up can be:
- You've got less than 3 years of address history in New Zealand.
- Your name or DOB doesn't match the government database/ your ID. Eg. shortened or incorrectly hyphenated name/ incorrect DOB.
- Your details might have typo
- Document numbers entered doesn’t match government database or ID used to sign up with.
- We might not have been able to match you to credit report with illion.
Please delete your ClearScore account (in 'My Account') and try to sign up again. If you need more help with this, contact us via our messenger below.